- This event has passed.
Summit Club Adventures Beach Cleanup
Saturday, 24 November 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Beach Cleanup at Pukerua Bay: come and help clean up our amazing stretch of coastline!
What to bring:
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes that you don’t mind getting a bit muddy. This is critical for health & safety: those not wearing closed-toe shoes will not be able to participate.
- Warm and waterproof clothes. At least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sunscreen.
- Reusable water bottle (filled up and ready to go)
- Your old or unused mobile phone to recycle. As a charity partner of the RE:MOBILE phone recycling scheme, donating your old mobile helps us raise critical funds for freshwater restoration.
- A camera (optional). We would love to see your event photos! If you use Instagram, use the tags #loveyourwater, @kathmandugear and @sustainablecoastlines to let the world know.